Superior Audio/Video Quality
Full Editing Function
- Outstanding picture quality, thanks to the Betacam SP format
- More than 100 minutes of recording/playback time using L-size Metal Betacam SP cassettes
- Two longitudinal audio channels with the Dolby TM C-type Noise Reduction System with level indication in unique bar graph indicators
(When controlled from an optional RS-422A equipped
Editing Controller Unit such as the PVE-500)
Versatile System Control
- Frame accurate editing
- Assemble and Insert (video, audio CH-1, audio CH-2, and Time Code)
- Built-in Time Base Corrector with advanced high quality digital dropout compensation
- Built-in EBU time code (LTC/User Bits) generator and reader
- RS-422A 9-Pin interface
- Y/R-Y/B-Y component signal input and output via BNC or 12-pin DUB connectors
- Composite input/output connectors
- S-video (Y/C separate) input/output connectors
- Optional TBC Remote Control Unit LTVR-60P
User Friendly Operation
Enhanced Reliability and Serviceability
- High speed picture search provides recognisable colour picture at up to 5 times normal speed in forward and reverse (16 times in monochrome) with the optional SVRM-100A Remote Control Unit.
- Built-in character generator to monitor display information such as VTR status, time code, self-diagnostic messages, set-up menu, etc.
- Initial set-up menu to pre-set various detailed operational parameters
User Friendly Installation
- Digital hours meter.
- Built-in self-diagnostics.
- Warning indicator to prevent misconnection and misoperation.
- Compact and lightweight 4 units high, approx. 19kg (41 lb 14 oz), 19-inch rack mountable and low power consumption (85 W)